As a vital member of our dynamic team you will be the first point of contact for our clients and visitors. This role offers a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Collection and distribution of incoming mail on a daily basis
- Answering telephone calls with a high level of professionalism, making appointments, taking messages and forwarding to appropriate staff members
- Maintaining and ordering all stationary items for the firm
- Taking and typing up of minutes from team meetings
- General administrative tasks such as: shopping, maintaining the presentation of the reception area, kitchen, entrance foyer etc.
The successful applicant will have:
- An excellent work ethic, outstanding organisation skills and attention to detail
- A very high standard of personal presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised in a fast paced environment
- Experience in a reception role or similar office administration role is favourable however is not essential.
For a detailed job description please email our office manager Skita Goodall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to be considered for this exciting role please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close 5:00pm Friday 23rd August 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.