As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, we are all now required to deal with Superannuation funds.
Self-managed Superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining planned tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. We have a team of superannuation experts, and can assist you in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively allow you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Completion of Information for the Australian Taxation Office
- Superannuation Audits
- Advice concerning Compliance Matters
- Advice concerning Taxation Benefits
- Advice on Employer obligations
- Setup and maintenance of Aged Pensions