This diverse role offers the opportunity to foster strong client relationships while developing technical and professional skills. In summary, the position involves:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, in conjunction with relevant Partner
- Provide leadership and coaching to allocated accountants
- Completing analysis of complex advisory and compliance engagements
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Assisting with and providing taxation planning, business advice and all compliance requirements
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for a host of clients of varying industries and structures.
To be successful you will need to be either CA or CPA qualified with a minimum 4 years' experience in Australian public practice. Lesser qualifications will be considered however it will affect remuneration. A knowledge of all the relevant practices, principles and legislation, and experience in developing client relationships is also essential.
Further questions? For a highly confidential discussion, please contact Simon Smith, Partner, on 08 98425155.
Please email your CV, a brief cover letter and academic transcripts to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
"No matter how long you're with us, we hope that working at Smith Thornton will leave you with skills, contacts and memories that will stay with you forever." - Rebecca Williss, Partner